Work in Progress!
I've had this project in my head since around 2015. As with most of my ideas, it's mostly just me building worlds, so there isn't any clear application for the ideas here. Despite that, I see it as a 2D animated something. Could be a movie, a series of shorts, a game, I'm not sure.
The calm update
This project has changed and grown a bunch in the past 6 months. This update also comes as part of my portfolio push
- Added old blog material to be cleaned up and incporporated throughout this update
update start:28JUN2020 update end:
The non-binary update
Coming back at this page with a hefty new update.
Mad ramblings from assorted docs: Aspen forest animation blog update (rip shit from both rhinctus and rhinctus 2)
- Destroyed gender.
- Updated some dated story points, i've been thinking about this story the whole year but didn't make any updates to this page. Some stuff was starting to show it's age.
- Replaced hate with .
- Added deep blue clothing as one of Kendrick's clothing choices.
- Changed the goat king from 'miraculously finding' Kendrick to encountered.
- Changed king to leader.
- Changed 'Miguel' to '' as Kendrick's tutor's name.
Changed 'cannibal' to 'cat', cannibal is now used as a slur.Turns out I had already mentioned this?? The replacement I had at the time is cat so this update is pointless
- Changed Kendrick from being the main character to just being the first one introduced.
- Changed 'madness' to ''. Also removed 'i could do to change the name' from the body text
- Changed 'wife' to 'partner'
- Removed 'barbarians' from the cat geography
- Updated bedsite pistol to include detail on being summoned
- Removed the fact that Kendrick's pants are too short. Still find it funny though.
- Changed the updates section to hold multiple updates.
update start:31OCT2019 update end:28JUN2020
Hey! I've neglected this page for almost a year so it's good to finally be getting back into it. Since the beginning of February this year I've been doing a massive art push and coming back here I realise that all of the art for this that I've made is
garbage old and in dire need of improvement. Expect many updates to come! (and far less neglect!)
There's now a drafts subpage where I'm putting all of my crappy old sketches and using this page to reference them, I'll start putting new sketches there when I get to it.
The first character introduced in the story. [???]. They hate the ways of their people, wears black and deep blue as opposed to the traditional white clothing (of which gradually becomes drenched in blood stains). They hate the cannibal culture of madness, rage, and fame through blood. They were shunned from the cannibal society, seen as weak. They faced troubles with savage cannibals when they were trying to escape the Cannibal region. Kendrick encountered the last goat leader who saved Kendrick at the expense of their own life. Kendrick carried the leader back to the goat city gates, and was allowed in permanently from then on at the leader's word. Trained by ?Miguel?, a blind [???] who didn't have access to the madness, where a [???]s temporarily gain more strength at the cost of their mental stability, a notable side effect of which is the constriction of their pupils.
I've had a really hard time nailing down what Kendrick looks like. When I first started sketching them I had thoughts that with their big ears they'd be a bat-like figure. So, I started to draw vampire bats thinking that it was the way to go, and quickly realised it wasn't. Over time I've been collecting reference for what I think Kendrick looks like in my head. Just as I'm writing this I've come to the conclusion that Kendrick is actually a cat type thing. Lord Beerus from Dragon Ball Z, Lying Cat from Saga, John Blacksad from Blacksad, Momo from Avatar the Last Airbender, and even Garrus Vakarian from the Mass Effect series are all points of inspiration for how I want Kendrick to look, but I haven't made any conclusive sketches of that look. More questions have also popped up over time. Are Kendrick's ears pinned back or do they go directly outwards from their head? What the fuck does their nose, and I suppose their whole face, look like? Do I include the whites of their eyes, or only have the iris colour with the pupil?
Also, the name Cannibal completely sucks and I'm figuring out a replacement right now. With the realisation that Kendrick is based on a cat and not some completely made up creature, I've been thinking that I should follow suit with the other known races, goats and rabbits, and just call them cats, whilst still using cannibal as a derogatory term for them.
Goat with guns, links to goat city, long past, knew kendrick from the act of honor. Bart, as they are known by many including Kendrick, has old links to the green sector of goat society due to former partner, Elizabeth, whom is head of military command of green.
Rabbit in a gang with automatic guns. Gang was overpowered when 2 rival gangs simultaneously slaughtered them. Winston survived the attack, and enacted their revenge by taking out every member of both rival gangs one by one. They were successful in doing this, but it took a heavy toll on them mentally. Switched from blue smoke to red, and tries their best to put all of the pain surrounding that behind them. As of meeting Bart and Kendrick, they haven't managed to completely shake it and still has surreal nightmares with grotesque bloody figures bearing their symbol on their otherwise blank faces, which shake them awake everytime.
Another cat/cannibal. They are from the north west, so has more hair/fur. Dark blue/grey in colour. Hid in the goat city unnoticed for a long time. Part of a group which I still don't have a name or purpose for, but they supply them with information and gear.
The Goat, Rabbit, and Cat civilisations and territories all meet at a certain point close to eachother.
Cannibals are solitary in the mountains who wear long white clothing, which because of the constant organized fights and mad outbursts, get soaked in the blood of those who they fight. Going from white to yellow, to red, to brown. They only ever reach a deep brown, but never black. Hence what makes Kendrick stand out is their use of only black and deep blue. They tend to have grey shades of skin, possibly spanning into olive, rust, or cobalt hues of grey, some are lighter and some darker. as can be guessed few are at the far ends of the shade spectrum. They have large ears on the side of their heads which tend to droop down when wet. There are differences between the two main regions, east and north west. The northerners have longer hair/fur and have smaller and more angular ears. Southerners have larger more rounded ears and shorter hair/fur. Kendrick is from the south, Oliver from the north. Cities are more like towns in size, with only 3 centers being large in size with large stone walls. Rocky, cold, barren terrain surrounds, scrappy steppe starts the further from the mountains one ventures.
Goat city is far larger and far more contained. Thick grass surrounds of deep green shades, rain is common, the odd rocky shapes poking out of the grass can be seen. The approach to the main gate of the city is a slow steady slope with very few places to hide, which works in favor of the goats with their guns. Rocky hills are far away from the steady incline to the main gates. Behind the city is a sudden cliff which drops down to a massive river. Cable car/gondola type vehicles allow travelling down there, but the area is mainly used for mining and water retrieval. Goat society is dissected into three main groups. Red, Blue, and Green. Red is the common folk. Citizens, workers, producers, many work with guns but there are other fields commonly worked in the city. Blue is the defense group, Guards, patrol, security. However, they do not cover the guard-ship of the central tower. That is up to the green, who rule over the secret parts of the city and control everything behind closed doors to the greater public. They act in secret, and are scarcely seen on the streets. The tower is formerly the tower of the king, but now that the king is dead they have taken up what the throne formerly controlled. No king has yet been elected, and the green are quietly going about a long winded but unbiased selection process. Green don't operate with money so bribes don't work.
As of 22JUN2018 I've realised that certain elements of the orcs and or goblins from the lord of the rings films are also a point of reference for their look. It's something I'm still yet to experiment with more.
Bart is the person who developed the weapons for the Blue sector of goat city. Large barrel made from pale metal with a long ?wooden? handle mixed with a stock. I realised later that it is literally the gun which Andy uses in Heart of Darkness on the PS1, just without all the shit attached to it. Bart later developed the concept of the weapon and the way it shoots into a pistol which became his weapon of choice, which can be found here. Half pressing the trigger primes a ball of pale yellow energy in the barrel, which can be seen. Pulling the trigger all the way releases this ball. Ball explodes on impact with surface, energy is absorbed into surface and surface reacts accordingly. (Far out, writing this sounds like 13 year old me's dream. I haven't changed hahaa)
Bart has a pistol which he keeps on his bedside table which can be summoned
I don't have a clue how the story starts and ends. All I have at the moment are certain scenarios and moments in my head, which I'll attempt to detail here.
- Mad cats who live outside of standard cat society. Bathe in red paint and pour blood ritually. Fucked up shit. They use long ended spears to either stab or slash their prey. Many know how to rapidly spin their weapons in circles. They are the ones who are attacking the king when Kendrick encounters them. Kendrick had only heard of the crazy cult cats in stories so witnessing them first hand was surprising. Kendrick helps the king by only just managing to beat the red cats, only two survived and fled. The king had ran out of ammunition and was bleeding heavily. Kendrick was used to fighting hand to hand due to his training from ? so he was able to avoid getting hurt and helped the King stabilize. King couldn't walk well so Kendrick carried him all the way to the eastern goat city where most of the story takes place. Took around 5 days to walk there. I've so far planned this long walk to be the opening sequence, a montage. Set to music similar to SAT by the Boban Markovic Orkestar. Definitely subject to change, but it was the first idea I had for the opening
- Goat music is very rhythmic, lots of drums and dulcimer type string instruments played with hammers. Cat music far more like Jazz, instruments like pianos and keyboards of some kind are often alongside the more traditional brass instruments of cat society. Bart likes Cat music. I'm not sure how this would be implemented at the moment, in my head the music on the piece is fairly sparse, with music only being used in really specific places like the intro and certain moments.
- Bart knows a bunch of the Blue guard, especially those stationed regularly at both the main and vehicle gates. Knows a bunch of of the wall guards in general
- Kendrick was trained to be a highly disciplined fighter by a massive, pale, blind cannibal who didn't have access to the ways of the madness. This allowed her to hone in on other senses and abilities, like touch and sound, while fighting. Kendrick's disgust of madness was what allowed him to make it through her rigorous training reigime without losing his mind. Kendrick only took the course to learn how to defend himself against those who use madness.
- Bart has been to the Southern Spaceport many times and knows a bunch of people there. Bart has left the planet before, and has also brought back many things both from the spaceport and other planets back to his basement.
- By Bart's front door is a panel. Inside the panel is a 6x6 grid of slide locks which control a bunch of things around his house. For example he can open certain hidden doors around his basement, turn off all of the lights at once, or deadbolt the door.
- Kendrick can't shoot a gun to save himself when he first meets Bart, slow process of learning how to aim and shoot well.
- Bart remembers Kendrick from when he brought back the king to the city, but didn't meet him at the time. Kendrick was allowed to stay in the city but didn't recieve any help beyond that because of the kings death. Kendrick joined The Kids for a while as a honorary member of the gang but eventually moved on after he regained his strength.
- Cat/Cannibal society starts going fucking insane between the time Kendrick completes his training and when he leaves the city. I'm undecided on this but at the moment my thoughts on the last straw that made Kendrick leave the city was the place he was living burns down. Kendrick had run out of resources and the neighbourhood was a death zone so Kendrick had lost most of his bulk he had from training. When his place burned down he just upped and outed. Decimated anyone who opposed him on the way out.
- This actually works counter to a different scenario I had in mind where the gang sneaks back into cannibal city and sneaks back into Kendrick's super well secured house, in a way to reveal their origins, and also show how secured Kendrick's house is. this links to
- Bart has a bright orange vehicle which hovers roughly 1.75ft off the ground, though due to not being used for ages has become slow and is in need of further use to get it back up to speed.
- Bandits occupy the expanse between the rabbit kingdom and the spaceport. They chase the orange vehicle with Bart, Kendrick, Oliver, and Winston in it attempting to take it down before they realise what they're dealing with
- Bart used to make automatic guns, but had put his last project to automate energy weapons on hold due to it nearly destroying his house and himself, and also because he was lacking some needed resources from the south.
- Streetlights are a dim pale turquoise, think similar to the orange ones but with a colour change
- Bart and Winston talk about guns with eachother. Kendrick and Winston talk about eachother with one another. Winston and Oliver talk about the best strands of red to smoke, and fashion with eachother. Kendrick and Oliver talk about the goings on politically back at home with eachother. Bart and Oliver talk about explosives with eachother. Kendrick and Bart talk about the space port, and the best coffee to drink in both goat city and the local planetary vicinity with eachother.
- Winston still makes automatic guns but they are just really well made bullet shooters, no wacky heated metal or energy guns are made by him, unlike Bart. Bart mocks Winston for this at first which created a rift between them, rift somehow resolves and they create an automatic energy rifle together. Fuck that sounds cheesy with the way I worded it but I'll improve it eventually if it makes it into the final story.
- Bart's old squad from the spaceport consisted of him on weaponry, a big pig called Scott on piloting, a skeezy chihuahua looking thing called Albert on computers (looks like the creepy chihuahua), and the fourth is any of :a: a robot, :b: a lizard thing?, :c: a thing I don't have a name for which I'll have to draw a picture of. It has scaly skin but it has pointy ears like Oliver, only pointier. Sharp features, kinda like a fucked up space elf. OR, finally, :d: something else. I'm pretty undecided on the fourth member of the squad but they're probably going to be on money? Still needs some thought. The group may not even make it into the story, could be too many characters introduced too late.
- This, along with the forest idea which I'm yet to write, could be individual shorts or promo thingies. They are slightly out of place with the rest of the stuff here.
- Rabbit city is primarily into producing land vehicles. Similar to Bart's, they hover off the ground and can reach incredible speeds. They cannot fly, and a sudden change in land curvature or angle will result in either the bottom of the vehicle being grazed or a crash.
- Cats/Cannibals are initially unaware of the existance of the spaceport, but find out about it and manage to create flying vehicles which they use to try and conquer the goat city.
- Along a similar line to the previous point, Cats are looking for Oliver who is hiding in goat city, but the goats are unuware of his presence in the city and repeatedly send them away, often have to require drawing their weapons to do so.
- Stuck in a factory which mass produces red cylinders. Kendrick has only a gun and a bunch of crazed fuckers chasing after him through the thick red smoke which was let into the room. Looks similar to the rick and morty fan art with the red background. Shelves and enemies can only just be seen, kendrick still isn't good with a gun at this point and has to do his best to get out. Kendrick also doesn't like red at all, he finds it stressful and uncomfortable. So it's a double whammy which he just makes it out of.
- Gods do exist in the world but are not just a thought or belief one has in their minds, but instead are powerful physical beings who have massive temples/fortresses where worshippers of them come to ask for assistance or other things. Kind of like how the leader of the Radch in the Ancillary series of books operates. It's been a while since I read those books but man are they good. This physical gods idea is something I'm still pondering on. I'm tempted to both include them and not include them so I'll figure something out. At the moment I am leaning towards not including them. Relevant discussion of the origins of faith in this post, perhaps expand on how that is then taken advantage of, or just avoid it altogether.
- 13JUN2018 I'm thinking of ditching cylinders, everyone smokes pipes instead.
- The gang has picked up gear from Oliver's group. All in black cloak parka things, boots. They are attempting to sneak into the southern part of the can/cannibal kingdom. When travelling through the birch forest at the lowest point, during a small camp overnight, they find out that there are other cannibals escaping from the kingdom. The south has turned to absolute shit, society is crumbling, the north separated from the south, walling it off completely. Non exiles are hunting those down who run. The gang breaks in
- Invasion of goat city by force with flags of a colour similar to that of the south korean border soldiers uniforms. Deep turquoise with bright white upon. the gang sneaks into the city through the fact that most of the wall guards are unchanged, only their uniforms are different and they have different points to patrol. The force has patrols on the street, Kendrick knows how to get the the kids in the the city so the gang head over there and get the run down of what happened while they were down south. Turns out the green sect was ousted from the citadel and are now hiding out in an old building which was once used as a governmental building. The gang heads over, find the entirety of green hanging out there smoking blue, drinking booze, more smoking red downstairs. Their weapons confiscated and their numbers too thin, they've been quietly sitting in the building plotting and scheming their next move. The gang arrives with Bart doing the specigic knock on the door, and they're let in with open arms. That's as far as I've gotten there.
- I really want to have the super smoky look that the earlier part of the fellowship of the ring had, gandalf, aragorn, the hobbits, all smoking their heads off. This is also partly my reason for moving away from cylinders to pipes. There's something I really like about it.
- I'm also debating weather or not this is the first time the members of green are introduced to Winston and Oliver, though Oliver comes after Winston which doesn't work with other plot points there's some story creases which need ironing out there.
- Bart always drives the hover thing, right hand side drivers seat, Oliver rides shotgun, kendrick behind Bart, Winston behind Oliver. room for one more if they want to be squished.
- The sphynx cat scene, long ass fight
I just want to point out that I don't want to use copyrighted music on my project, but these are likely to be strong musical inspirations.
For openings, SAT by Boban Markovic, Rich Folk Hoax by Rodriguez, and Royksopp Forever by Royksopp
Musical cues from spiral knights??
February by Biz
Outlaw by Volor Flex
Midnight Rendezvouz by Casiopea (1979)
One more cup of coffee for the road by Bic Runga, live + CSO
The Traitor by the Menehan Street Band
Unleash the Free TV Revolt by Disasteradio
Opium by OMFO
Endless Journey by Waveshaper
Swell by LAAKE
Nobody Gets What They Want Anymore by Marlon Williams
Radio People by Zapp
Inspiration & Reference
Oh boy is there ever heaps...
I feel super uncomfortable reuploading art here, so some links may be deleted or moved after I add them. flick me an email if that's the case.
- A recent point of inspo is the movie Redline. It's animation is just stunning, so much cool shit to look at. The look of Frisbee is really great. The smoke in some scenes, the animation style. Very cool shit.
- A rick and morty x run the jewels fan art piece by tutuve8 on twitter. Mainly for the dark grey jackets with the bright yellow inline, they look so awesome hahaa > > > Link
- classic flame skull by calebdwood on twitter or kbib on tumblr, love the flat colouring, even if it is just a progress shot > > > Link
- There's this one really pretty shot in spirited away where water is just splashing up against the base of the bathhouse, but the way they did it looks really cool.
- Akira is a huge inspiration. Kaneda's blaster and the look of the shots it fires. SOL with it's blue laser look. And the animation in general is a look I'm thinking about. The smoke too.
- There are a multitude of HEAVY influences and inspirations from the Bone series of comics by Jeff Smith. Goat city is based alarmingly closely to Atheia, and I have some work to do in order to separate the two. The Vedu in atheia are really similar to the green sector of goat city. The central tower is just like the one in Atheia.
- Kendrick is based off of an illustration I did back when I was 8 or 9 years old of the Gimp logo and mascot, Wilber. Strange to think how long that image has lasted. I think I lost the original files (gimp xcf and png) due to a fuck up with my computer when I was 12 years old, making backups in the wrong place, reinstalling windows, formatting drives, whatever. I told myself I would forget it back then but look where we are now. Fucks sake.
- I'm yet to see the whole movie but that entire sewer scene in Jin Roh is amazing. The tension and visual look are things I'm looking at especially. The glow on the eyes is something that I'm considering for the look of the glowing orb in the goat guard guns
- Been watching a heap of ghost in the shell clips recently and that look is a HUGE inspiration for the look of mine. I can't say that my backgrounds will be anywhere near as detailed as theirs, and chances are my drawings will be far sketchier but hopefuly fluid (which leads onto the next point). This clip from Solid State Society in particular really piqued my interest visually. The music is awesome too but I'm still trying to decide how I'm going to incorporate music into this project. > > > Link
- An animator on Twitter, Ryan Woodward, posted an interesting animation where he made the movement look fuckin fantastic whilst leaving the actual look of the drawings fairly minimal or in his words "ugly". I absolutely love this concept of animating and is something I'll hopefuly be able to incorporate into this project. > > > Link
- The gun sounds in blade runner 2049, man they are good
- The art of Nikolas Pascal is fantastic, I love it so much > > > Link 1 > > > Link 2 > > > Link 3 > > > Link 4 > > > Link 5 > > > Link 6 > > > Link 7
- The fireworks sounds at 3:08 on this video by Peter Sripol are sort of how I imagine the goat guard guns sound like > > > Link
- Princess Mononoke! Hadn't watched it since 2013 until today, 17AUG2018, and man there is so much in that movie which resonated with my vision for things in this project. The muskets, the designs of characters, the clothing, the way the villages/towns operate, the interaction of various roles in those villages/towns.
- Also in a similar vein to Princess Mononoke is Ran by Akira Kurosawa. Similar stuff all around
- MORE TO COME, holy shit there's so many
This is a strange section for me. Because the idea is nearly 3 years old as of writing this in 2018, there are ideas from a while back which I've since dropped as the concept has come to concentrate more on sci-fi rather than fantasy.
- The artefact from the tunnels which corrupts kendrick, red glowing sword thing based on the rotring 600 (of all things a mechanical pencil gave me an idea, what the hell)
- kendrick and Bart going forward in time, seeing old Bart and kendrick standing on a hill, bloodied. kendrick in better shape than Bart (this idea is weird because Oliver and Winston didn't exist, possibly the space port didn't even exist at this point)
- The old idea for the tunnels beneath the goat city were lots of stone walkways with symbols on the stones, the new tunnels idea is far more focused on metal catwalks. The voice activated spotlight in the entryway has remained, however.
- Goat city burning, running through the streets.
Old Blog Material (NEEDS UPDATING, RAW COPY FROM START OF 2018)
All sounds fucking lame in text, needs the visual to get the full scope. Probably all bullshit anyway but we’ll seeKendrick \\\ Cannibal, hates the ways of his people, wear black as opposed to white, hates the cannibal culture of madness, rage, and fame through blood. Was shunned from the community as weak and faced troubles with savage cannibals when he was trying to escape. He met the last goat king who saved him, at the expense of his life. Kendrick carried him back to the city where he was permanently allowed access for his act of honor.
Bartholomew \\\ Goat with guns, links to city, long past, knew kendrick from the act of honor, carrying last king back to the city for his last breaths
Winston \\\ Rabbit in a gang with automatic guns, gang is dead, spare him
Oliver \\\ Cannibal in hiding, has bombs, secretly ark halis (member of | X | in charge) <<name subject to change>>
Cannibals are effectively solitary barbarians in the mountains who wear long white clothing, which because of the constant organized fights and mad outbursts, get soaked in the blood of those who they fight. Going from white to yellow, to red, to brown. They only ever reach a deep brown, but never black. Hence what makes Kendrick stand out is his use of only black pants which are too short for him when he is grown up.
They tend to have grey shades of skin, possibly spanning into olive, rust, or cobalt hues of grey, some are lighter and some darker. as can be guessed few are at the far ends of the shade spectrum.
Cities are more like towns in size, with only 3 centers being large in size with large wooden walls.
Rocky, cold, barren terrain surrounds, scrappy steppe starts the further from the mountains one ventures.
Goat city is far larger and far more contained. Thick grass surrounds of deep green shades, rain is common, the odd rocky shape poking out of the grass can be seen. The approach to the main gate of the city is a slow steady slope with very few places to hide, which works in favor of the goats with their guns. Rocky hills are far away from the steady incline to the main gates. Behind the city is a sudden cliff which drops down to a massive river. Cable car/gondola type vehicles allow travelling down there, but the area is mainly used for mining and water retrieval.
Goat society is dissected into three main groups. Red, Blue, and Green. Red is the common folk. Citizens, workers, producers, many work with guns but there are other fields commonly worked in the city. Blue is the defense group, Guards, patrol, security. However, they do not cover the guard-ship of the central tower. That is up to the green, who protect ....
That is up to the green, who protect central tower and have complete rule over the city. They act in secret, and are scarcely seen on the streets. The tower is formerly the tower of the king, but now that the king is dead they have taken up what the throne formerly represented. Anyone who questions this secret rule is swiftly silenced through proxy.
Bartholomew (henceforth Bart, as he is known by many including Kendrick) has old links to the green sector of goat society due to ex wife, Elizabeth, whom is head of military command of green.
2 main substances consumed are blue and red, literally. Blue is a flowers petals which are ground up and are commonly distributed through 10 packs of small rolled cylinders, and are denoted, if not by their blue colour, the two black stripes on the butt end of the cylinder. Red is a root which is distributed in the same way. Blue clears the mind of most things, allowing one to concentrate and attain (obtain?) heightened alertness and reflexes. Red on the other hand clouds the mind, obfuscates negative thoughts and relaxes the body.
Kendrick, instead of purchasing the impotent cylinders of blue, carries a small bag of powerful blue, along with a scoop and a sanded copper pipe. If offered cylinders, he politely declines and instead makes a counter-offer of his imported strand. Kendrick found out about this type of blue sometime after he saved the dying king and before properly meeting bart.
Bart doesn’t smoke either blue or red, but used to occasionally smoke blue when he was with Elizabeth.
Both Winston and Oliver smoke red. Winston is used to cylinders but if he can, will smoke Olivers as it is better stuff. Oliver has the red equivalent of kendrick’s blue, and uses a pipe, blue grey in colouring, which is made from repurposed coins of the goat city. Oliver has been smoking seemingly since he was born, and Winston has smoked since helping form his old gang.
Here is a VERY rough map of the geography between the 3 cities/regions mentioned so far. Assuming north is upwards on this map, goat city has more smaller towns into the moutains to the west. Rabbit city is massive and solitary. Cannibal region has numerous scattered towns and hamlets, with the largest city being rammed up against a mountain. This map completely leaves out water, and needs more time put into it.
As shown in the map, in the far south is a spaceport, the only on on the planet, which the cannibals know nothing about, and only the green sector and the odd goat from goat city, and some rabbits in positions of power, know about it as it is so far away, and few visitors venture this far north.
Also restricting access to the space port is a large body of water, which I am yet to flesh out. Can’t decide if it’s a massive lake, river, sea, or even ocean. I’ll think on it.
Cannibal region is really cold and really dry, as partly mentioned before. Goat region is far more lush, and becomes even more so the more you travel into the east (compass directions subject to change, this is just in reference to the map where i’m assuming north is up). Rabbit city is undecided, needs more research into biomes and climates in relation to position on a planet. I might need to make some huge changes to all of these positions after looking into it more.
That’s all for tonight. Everything is still WIP of course, and I have heaps of research to do in pretty much every area of world building. For the time being, however, I just want to let any thoughts I have about it, whatever it will turn into, onto this blog. Currently i’m thinking of making it a movie (eventually?) but i could also see myself making a game out of parts of the lore. Really hard to say at this point.